FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'm often reminded of this incident whenever I rock my Dark Pines.

Lol same here. That **** was dirty. Dude gets his dorm room broken into, and his pine foams stolen. Beats up that kid, thinking he is the crook who took his foams..Turns out that wasnt the kid who broke into his dorm room. I remember the news story on it as well. I think that kid got expelled from his university.

I had my own bad experience with the pines. 1st order I put it ended up getting stolen from my front door ( I lived in a condo complex that was super tight on security, you had to have key cards to get in through the doors and elevators). Had to call the cops, file a police report just to get my money back from the retailer through paypal. It was a mess. I know one of my nieghbors stole em from me or the mailman/ups guy.

Last edited:
Taking my daughter to dance
18383A86-5F44-4E6E-80C0-6A5DB71D1DBF.jpeg

Can someone post on foot pictures of the floral foams. Thinking about getting a pair but haven’t seen anyone wearing them to see how they look
Saw these the other day on foot. They’re cool. Wouldn’t spend over like 150 on them tho. This might sound weird but I actually wish they were louder. They’re kinda muted for a floral shoe.

Saw these the other day on foot. They’re cool. Wouldn’t spend over like 150 on them tho. This might sound weird but I actually wish they were louder. They’re kinda muted for a floral shoe.
They definitely look much more muted in hand.

Ordered. Thanks man
Now to find the black/golds and florals for a better deal

And FYI
Anyone ordering from Urban Industry, don’t use the “go to PayPal” link. It will change it to £ and you won’t be able to change it back. Check out through the site and use your PayPal info. This way you pay $140 and not $151 if you use that quick link to PayPal lol. Ask me how I know

Last edited:
All these deals.. only a matter of time to grab the black/golds for bout $140 lol Been checkin this thread daily hopin to catch 1 lol

black sole works on those

they'll look brand new for a very long time

i hope those drop

looks like i missed the navy gum deal

Back
Top Bottom