FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Go ahead @redrum3281
BB923F8C-69B0-457F-94B2-A77DB48DA201.jpeg
D46665C4-EB03-4FD2-9906-4EC07C5AC6FD.jpeg

white inner sock? they're gonna look cooked in a week.

Lmaooo bro, take it from someone that grew up in both areas. DMV wears foams way more and it's not even close.

its not true. every pair of foams da DMV swore up & down they said they were exclusive to them folks in NYC got em in droves.

hell we got double da allocation of Foamposites than anyone else.

DMV the foam capital. Don’t play yourself.

New Balance, Nike Boots and Foamposites dawg. Rest of y’all swagger jacked lol

DMV the foam capital. Don’t play yourself.

New Balance, Nike Boots and Foamposites dawg. Rest of y’all swagger jacked lol
I can honestly say it wasn't until I met my boy who's from Maryland that I knew wtf foams were. I thought them joints were trash at first too :lol:
He was always hyping up Foams, New Balance, Nike Boots and some Timbs he called broccolis

I can honestly say it wasn't until I met my boy who's from Maryland that I knew wtf foams were. I thought them joints were trash at first too :lol:
He was always hyping up Foams, New Balance, Nike Boots and some Timbs he called broccolis
I'm not sure how Dmv became the foam capital. But going to high school from 96-00 I can tell you that we rocked foams heavy. Foamposite one, pro, total air Max posites, flightposites etc.

We didn't put foams over anything else in NYC, at that time fashion was always moving forward so it wasn't thought of as our sneaker but all 5 boroughs had foams on when they first intially dropped.

In all honesty back in 96-99 you think dudes went down to the DMV area and saw dudes with Foamposites and said yeah we gonna take this back to NYC???? Lol just think how assanine that sounds... Wu Tang, queens dudes and some Brooklyn dudes was heavy into NB.. not the 574s like the hood boogers but the 996s,997s,1500s... Y'all wild for think NYC the fashion capital of the world jacked the DMV for foams.... Lol

Those timbs your boy was referring to were the beef and broccoli field boots. Those are a nyc staple and if any other region wants to claim that they can get they knot rocked word to Guru.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how Dmv became the foam capital. But going to high school from 96-00 I can tell you that we rocked foams heavy. Foamposite one, pro, total air Max posites, flightposites etc.

We didn't put foams over anything else in NYC, at that time fashion was always moving forward so it wasn't thought of as our sneaker but all 5 boroughs had foams on when they first intially dropped.

In all honesty back in 96-99 you think dudes went down to the DMV area and saw dudes with Foamposites and said yeah we gonna take this back to NYC???? Lol just think how assanine that sounds... Wu Tang, queens dudes and some Brooklyn dudes was heavy into NB.. not the 574s like the hood boogers but the 996s,997s,1500s... Y'all wild for think NYC the fashion capital of the world jacked the DMV for foams.... Lol

Those timbs your boy was referring to were the beef and broccoli field boots. Those are a nyc staple and if any other region wants to claim that they can get they knot rocked word to Guru.
You might be right bruh. I was just speaking on my personal experience. I may have seen one person rocking them in middle school in Texas. Nobody was checking for them though. We was rockin' the Reebok with the Soulja strap with Girbauds :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom