FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Can you post more pics with the black laces in the sbb’s
IMG_20191208_010719208~2.jpg
IMG_20191208_011351501.jpg
IMG_20191208_010948074~2.jpg

$119

Last edited:
im not getting the free shipping

*edit.....its cuz the sneakers themselves were less than $125.

$138.25 shipped. Im good with that.

Cheaper than the other pair I ordered last month which someone else signed for and I never received.

Thanks NT.

im not getting the free shipping

*edit.....its cuz the sneakers themselves were less than $125.

$138.25 shipped. Im good with that.

Cheaper than the other pair I ordered last month which someone else signed for and I never received.

Thanks NT.

Should have added a cheap shirt. Would have got free shipping and a shirt for less. Either way a good deal

Should have added a cheap shirt. Would have got free shipping and a shirt for less. Either way a good deal

That makes sense but I have way too many tees and i didnt want to waste time looking for something cheap. I wanted to lockdown my size.
Great deal !

That makes sense but I have way too many tees and i didnt want to waste time looking for something cheap. I wanted to lockdown my size.
Great deal !

Absolutely. I looked and found a simple Napster tee for 9.99 and 30% off. Made my order 125.99 haha. I wanted to grab my size quick, and I didn’t even check Rakuten before, they have 3.25% cash back lol

let me know of anybody has success in acetoning the swooshes.. in that case it will be an instacop for me.

I regret not getting the orange knicks pair
I love my pair. Bought a pair of beaters for cheap just to keep my DS pair DS for a bit longer.
Absolutely. I looked and found a simple Napster tee for 9.99 and 30% off. Made my order 125.99 haha. I wanted to grab my size quick, and I didn’t even check Rakuten before, they have 3.25% cash back lol
I did get the Rakuten cash back tho, thanks for mentioning that in one of your posts

Back
Top Bottom