FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Does anybody know if the 2007 royals were also made in Taiwan or was it the first year they were made in China?

24E3F8FB-4B7C-4695-9ACD-DB8DF41EC848.jpeg
1F560AAD-8C23-4E0F-953A-77BCD5D5AB5F.jpeg
They look good on foot can't front.

Made in Taiwan

Nowonder..I would say the 09 Eggplants and the 2010 would be the split between made in Taiwan and China pairs because the 07 Royals were so damn good. 09 Eggs came close then it all went downhill from there.

ROyals>>>>> all others

not even close.
I don’t disagree but you could make a case for the Galaxy foams being number 1. There is no other Foamposite that even comes close to the level of hysteria that the Galaxy had when it released.

They need to exactly redo the OG royals and make them in Taiwan and then drop them in a set with the 97 white Penny home foams!

I would triple up right away.

In 97 they also only released the foam hat and not a t-shirt or shorts , am I right about that?

I don’t disagree but you could make a case for the Galaxy foams being number 1. There is no other Foamposite that even comes close to the level of hysteria that the Galaxy had when it released.

Nah Royals...I’m too grown for Galaxy and the like. Royals, Metallic Reds, Stealths or Black Pros, and Pines...I’m good after that.

I'd be happy if they just put out 3 solid colorways in 2020. I don't even care which colors! Stop with all the patterned nonsense, they had one hit with the galaxies and they took it to the extreme.
They NEED to release the Galaxy foams again, it’s been 8 years, that is way too long. There are a lot of solid colorways Nike could and should release again too. (Electric Blue, Electric Green, Electrolime, Pearized Pink, Phoenix Suns, Stealth, Metallic Red, Chromeposite, Pewter).

You’re probably looking at 2027 for the Royals to release again. You’re better off buying a pair off StockX or Goat. Resell isn’t too high.

I got every retro of em.. just always looking to add to the Royal foam collection, don’t really roam around the foam thread much that’s why I asked

Back
Top Bottom