FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Unfortunately, As much as I'd hate for it to happen, I can see the #Suedeposites being a hit.  Then the floodgates will open.

InB4 #DenimPosite, #HempPosite, #FlyknitPosite, #ClearPosite, #NoPosite

On the bright side, I can appreciate the foams that I have more when i see what's out there now.

I would love to see Nike re-release black or non-icy soles again.  Probably a good 2-3 years out still, if at all.
Thats wat i said a few pages bak ur right. Nikes going to experiment with diff materials. The suede foams will sell out like it or not. Why wouldnt they. New material esp on a foam? Come on now. U all know whats gna happen. They are definitley better than any print foams that came out. If you are one of the dudes saying you want the og color ways yet argue the asteroids and thermals are still better than a suede foam.. Thats just crazy. The galaxys and paranormans are ill. Thats it. Bring on the new stuff. Im diggin the suede.

All of u saying "its a foamposite not a suede posite" they are not replacing the foam with suede...its just suede upholstered around the foam cmon ding dongs!!

All of u saying "its a foamposite not a suede posite" they are not replacing the foam with suede...its just suede upholstered around the foam cmon ding dongs!!
pp0

lol son shut up. I'm sure a lot of ppl already knew that. It still isn't the same shoe regardless

Suede foams go against everything the shoe represents. It's called a FOAMposite NOT a suedeposite. Nike is effin up the shoe we love and these newbie foamheads who like the shoe will be the death of it. Way to go Nike.

Last edited:
Looks like there will be suede on top of foam. In other words ... A SUEDE FOAMPOSITE. U guys are rediculous. **** that old royal blue nd volt. New things are being created. Get with it

Well I will say this last thing about suede on a foamposite- its ugly, Nike suede always looks **** junk, can't wait to see ppl spill stuff on them and be happy it ISN'T the original foamposite material, we all know Nike has done such a good job on releasing heat- yeah right- that the loyal fan base will love this ugly suede monstrosity and finally I'm so glad I have a ton of foamposites all in great shape because if suede is a success.. I'm done with the shoe game. Start rocking flip flops suede is here.

so am i the only one who hasnt split/sold my pack & happy about it?
happy.gif

they not killing foamposites they are building hype for retro colorways by releasing less attractive colorways
by the time the coppers retro (if they even get a retro) the hype would probably on royal aj1 status

Thats wat i said a few pages bak ur right. Nikes going to experiment with diff materials. The suede foams will sell out like it or not. Why wouldnt they. New material esp on a foam? Come on now. U all know whats gna happen. They are definitley better than any print foams that came out. If you are one of the dudes saying you want the og color ways yet argue the asteroids and thermals are still better than a suede foam.. Thats just crazy. The galaxys and paranormans are ill. Thats it. Bring on the new stuff. Im diggin the suede.
I excuse myself from being included with the thermals/asteroid > suedeposite.  And I won't say one is better than the other. 

For me, if I don't like it, I'll keep it movin'.   At the end of the day, everyone will wear what they want.

I just would just like to see Nike throw in 1-2 solid colorways a year to break up the barrage of prints. 

Which It looks like they are doing with the Volts and Knicks.  Even though I will not be picking up either. 

Up until Nike changed the eyestay to black, I was looking forward to the Knicks Ones.

It's not like I'll like every solid colorway anyway.

Or even better, Nike could come up with new shoes which incorporate foam. 

Hyperposites are dope to me, but the line seems dead at this point.  Ended up w/ 3 CWs. 

LBXI is good, but CWs didn't really draw me in except for the King's Pride.

But back to the foamposites. 

I would like to see a gum bottom on an all black pro/one.  That probably would be it for me after that.

Last edited:
Just to clarify one more time, the black eyestay pair of Knicks Foams is a 2012 sample. Whether they end up being the release version or not is to be seen, but I think Nike will at least do that much right.

Where that faith comes from? Your guess is as good as mine :lol:

Just retro everything pre 2012.

Let prints die, only prints with any real significance were galaxys and paranormans.

they not killing foamposites they are building hype for retro colorways by releasing less attractive colorways

by the time the coppers retro (if they even get a retro) the hype would probably on royal aj1 status

Don't understand this logic. If they wanted to build "hype" for a retro, in my mind, they should just stop releasing em for a while. Thats how you build anticipation, not by diluting the market with trash.

Last edited:
or the doom foams

the red/black pros or royal blue foams pros with the check from 2002

the OG black/volt yellow pros

nike should bring these foams back but why should nike or gentry humphrey listen to the people who want the shoes

Can't remember how many times I wore those red and blue pros and dudes swore up and down they were fakes.

Anyways, 4 years ago this thread would be 700pgs and the entire first page was foams topics. I'm sure retros would draw a crowd but a lot of people have moved on for whatever reasons.

they thought the Concords would sell and them beotches are sitting on a one way trip to the Outlets..lol

which we dont need.. I'm tired of hyped up releases on the good CW's.. I want to be able to go to the store at 2pm and try on a pair of good CW of foams.. not have to ecamp on my laptop or get a bot just to get a damn shoe

Once suede start selling, Nike will release suede versions of all the OG colors before making foam OG colors again.

Dog if someone bought a shooting stars lil penny off me for 250 then the suedes gna sell out np. Its a no brainer

are there acutally any confirmed release dates on the Foamposite samples, which are floating around right now?

I am only interested in the Knicks Foams, but release dates for the black and red Foam(suede)posites would be good to know as well! Is there also a release date for those Volt Foam Pros???

Back
Top Bottom