FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Can’t say I’m a fan of the leather/patent looking upper but I think these look better than some of what we’ve seen..
C1DFA690-B705-4112-8D8A-D8583B84B5BA.png

Can’t say I’m a fan of the leather/patent looking upper but I think these look better than some of what we’ve seen..
These are not horrible, but if I had to make changes to it I would make the sole greenish glow in the dark sole (however have a solid rubber soles allows yellowing), just have a glossy black upper instead of the faux leather look. Most importantly I would make the eyestays nubuck instead of leather. Leather eyestays instant ruin Foams for me, even before I get to the other buffoonery Nike probably did to the shoe.

These are very meh. Nike needs to stop ****ing around and start releasing some of the earlier colorways (Electric Green, Electric Blue, Metallic Red, Pearlized Pink, Suns, Galaxy).

Bought these Pearl Foams on NT about a decade ago for 220 shipped. For the longest I thought they were 02s and they are actually OGs. Currently gluing the left swoosh and will do the soles this weekend

Should have known by the box 😅

Need these to drop again with the gum. What retro is the closest to the OG?

Price Check?

20200514_184632.jpg

Yeah, they had cloudy soles that when they yellowed they look gum.

The first retro of them are the same way.

Last edited:
I put a pair of black laces in the silver camos and they look really good. Adds a little extra to them

haha it’s funny you say that, I actually ordered a pair of the SBBs after I saw how good they looked with black laces. What kind of black laces did you use?

Back
Top Bottom