FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
1996 restocked on Nike. Maybe should cop those and acetone the upper hmm

Big thanks! They were on sale and then topped it with a 20% off
Gotta know which pairs will hit sale racks and which pairs won’t :nthat: Usually pays off

CA7807B4-77EA-4C08-B352-619554C05AF3.jpeg

Called the FTL in Forestville, MD and they had a 12 and 11.5, but said they should be getting more pairs in by 1pm. He told me he couldn’t hold my 12...

Big thanks! They were on sale and then topped it with a 20% off
Gotta know which pairs will hit sale racks and which pairs won’t :nthat: Usually pays off

CA7807B4-77EA-4C08-B352-619554C05AF3.jpeg

I have a 20% too but kinda hesitant not knowing if it's black underneath or not when I acetone it.

I'm guessing you're keeping them as is?

Jimmy jazz had these online, check your local JJ, maybe they have them.

As soon as DTLR dropped, 13 14 and 15 were gone...
SP was worthless.

Crazy how it's damn near impossible to cop 13 and up for retail now.

Real talk.

My situation is even worse as online is usually my only option since I don't live in the States.

Seems like there were no sz 14 online at all.

Footlocker stopped to size 11.5. :stoneface:

Finishline and JD Sports wouldn't eem let me access their websites. :stoneface: :stoneface:

My last resort is checking the couple spots over here to see if they may have get them, but it's unlikely.

1602778093214.png

I wish I lived somewhere that didn't charge sales tax on kicks. that $20 extra being in NYC is trash. I used to work in NJ and would buy any of my GR/QS kicks there and save on tax. It was great.

Back
Top Bottom