FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It's always hilarious to me when someone post pics of upcoming Foams and a bunch of people commenting "people still wear foams". Anyhow, not really feeling any of these foams dropping in the next month or so. I miss the disco era of sneakers tho because the right sale would change ya mind on sneaker.

I would loooove those but only if the eyestay area is durabuck
THIS SO MUCH!!!

Keep spitting that real famb...
tenor.gif

They might be finally releasing his home PEs

HOLY ****.. don't play with my emotions lol. They better not BG them or cancel them or make the eye stays leather, or glitter the soles, or make them limited, or overseas only, and any other stupid *** gimmick they can think of.

They love pulling that crap when its THE SHOE we've been waiting on.

HOLY ****.. don't play with my emotions lol. They better not BG them or cancel them or make the eye stays leather, or glitter the soles, or make them limited, or overseas only, and any other stupid *** gimmick they can think of.

They love pulling that crap when its THE SHOE we've been waiting on.
I agree...

This would literally be the ultimate troll from Nike releasing these in GS sizes only or even if they do release and it's some BS SNKRS release. This should be a GR release. Release them as a Memphis Tigers color if they have to. After all the s**ty releases from 2020 they could throw us a bone on this one..

I didnt check that guys page but it's a GS pic so maybe he's going off of the pic. It's sad that them doing that BS is such a reality based of their absent minded trolling that we literally keep seeing. But Ill just wait with zero hope that way I'm not let down or gaslighted by some IG bot or random with an opinion.

Yeah I checked his page as well as the page of the poster. They seem to possibly have some info about upcoming releases, but haven't really confirmed anything. Was hoping to see some confirmation from a reliable source. Other than the all stars and the volt that came out of no where, haven't heard much about what's coming this year and we already know about Jordan's all the way through Christmas..

Back
Top Bottom