FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
They’re also like 100 for those toddler sizes :lol: I did it once but never again
I don’t buy any sneakers for my kids unless they ask for them or they need em for sports. So much money in the toilet. I now know why the hyped releases get made in toddler sizes but not preschool.

Wooooooooooooooo!!! #Size13Gang
Screenshot_20210504-100308_SNKRS.jpg

No other websites dropped these though?
I know some random footlockers in FL dropped them early last week. Canada dropped them like a month ago. But only Nike/SNKRS dropped them today

Guy on ebay has them listed for 475.

I said whats really your best price. Sends me an offer for 450. I said not a chance...messages me and says best I can do is 425.

The best you could have done is just not bought them so folks who wanted to wear them could have them.

Shame what this has become.

Guy on ebay has them listed for 475.

I said whats really your best price. Sends me an offer for 450. I said not a chance...messages me and says best I can do is 425.

The best you could have done is just not bought them so folks who wanted to wear them could have them.

Shame what this has become.
That phrase always gets my blood boiling when I'm attempting to purchase kicks "best i can do is...". Especially if I sent a offer that is reasonable. Thinking objectively, I guess I understand they are trying to make profit, but some people are just greedy. They make it sound like they're doing you a favor. Like you said if you don't want them don't buy them, let somebody who wants them buy them. I hate resellers with a passion.

Last edited:
That phrase always gets my blood boiling when I'm attempting to purchase kicks "best i can do is...". Especially if I sent a offer that is reasonable. Thinking objectively, I guess I understand they are trying to make profit, but some people are just greedy. They make it sound like they're doing you a favor. Like you said if you don't want them don't buy them, let somebody who wants them buy them. I hate resellers with a passion.

I'll wait it out. There are a few more listing. I'm not doing a dime above 300. Just not worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom