FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
1637857293152.jpeg

Hoping Nike is paying attention to these for next year for the 25th Anniversary..👀

I'd grab in a metallic red

Galaxy's were extremely limited and released at a time where it wasn't a different goofy colorway every week.

If and when Nike re-releases them, chances are they'll be an OD GR and will "sell-out", but still be widely available in the aftermarket for maybe $50 over retail.

Think SB8's.

You say all of this as if it’s a bad thing lol

If people actually like a cw and want to wear them, I think making them more widely available is a really good thing.

For those that ordered from DSM NY online, how were your experiences? I saw a white 12 pop up on site so I snagged them last Saturday and I haven't gotten any updates on my order yet. Now that I made this post I'm sure I'll get an update momentarily lol

edit: yup just got tracking. Was worried that maybe it was a stock error since 12 had been selling out . KanyIZZY KanyIZZY Imma hit you up next week when I get them in hand and go "wtf did I just spend $550 on" :rofl:

Last edited:
Y'all right for sure. I would've loved white posite with smokey black sole, black liner/tongue/laces/eyestay. Might photoshop that but picture a reverse doom.

Back
Top Bottom