FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Here are examples of the idiocy involved with people trying to get those Galaxy Foamposite. I actually recall a mall, in Florida I believe, got shut down by the po-po for that release. 🙄

A Foot Locker manager I used to know told me he went to the Beverly Center store to assist with that release. I recall him telling me people were camped out for the week trying to get those. I think he said there were 24 pairs total at that location. And they were the only Foot Locker in L.A. that got them.

I wasn't impressed with them 10 years ago, and my stance about them hasn't changed.

I don't necessarily think they're ugly, but I can see where Method Man is coming from with his opinion. But it's cool that his favorite Jordans are the IV. I just always thought they were overvalued and overrated.

Here are examples of the idiocy involved with people trying to get those Galaxy Foamposite. I actually recall a mall, in Florida I believe, got shut down by the po-po for that release. 🙄

A Foot Locker manager I used to know told me he went to the Beverly Center store to assist with that release. I recall him telling me people were camped out for the week trying to get those. I think he said there were 24 pairs total at that location. And they were the only Foot Locker in L.A. that got them.

I wasn't impressed with them 10 years ago, and my stance about them hasn't changed.

I don't necessarily think they're ugly, but I can see where Method Man is coming from with his opinion. But it's cool that his favorite Jordans are the IV. I just always thought they were overvalued and overrated.

4s over rated??

i remember when the first galaxy foam pictures dropped and nobody was interested...then pics of the final version came out and they looked infinitely better and everyone had to have them.

I like this shoe alot but hate the way it looks on my foot..🤦🏾‍♂️.lol DS

Attachments

• 20220225_200735.jpg
    20220225_200735.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 506
Man, how hard is it to just release this exact shoe but instead of Navy all around the top, make it black. For years they’ve been missing this mark

Idk what shoe this is or if it is a custom btw

920BAE1B-CF7D-4A3D-8CE8-06DCB37323DB.jpeg
It’s a sample. I asked the poster on ig..

Does anyone know or have ever done a outsole replacement / swap on foamposite beforeand if its possible?

If im droppin a cdg foams money, id like to know the possibility of sole swapping just so i can run to this to the ground and get my moneys worth lol

Does anyone know or have ever done a outsole replacement / swap on foamposite beforeand if its possible?

If im droppin a cdg foams money, id like to know the possibility of sole swapping just so i can run to this to the ground and get my moneys worth lol
It’s possible boss.

Back
Top Bottom