FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
25th Anniversary Foams

giphy.gif

jacktown83 jacktown83 I'm sorry I posted the wrong thing on here without rectifying it. I believe this was what I was trying to post originally and didn't pay attention. Hopefully, I rectified it now.

Last edited:
I never understood this take, you can find pearls for probably cheaper than these or close all over eBay
ds 11-11.5 wearable Pearls for $250-$300?
ive been out the loop a long time so im genuinely curious.
i'd prefer pearls but ill take those new ones as consolation was all i was saying.

I never understood this take, you can find pearls for probably cheaper than these or close all over eBay
A lotta people here don't cop used which is where all the deals on foams are right now. DS pairs are all hiked way above retail because there aren't a ton left.

A lotta people here don't cop used which is where all the deals on foams are right now. DS pairs are all hiked way above retail because there aren't a ton left.
i dont mind lightly worn, my main issue would be the soles. not interested in paying anywhere near retail for yellowing soles. i know some like it for that vintage look but its not my thing.

I don't blame you. I feel the same.

What's your reasoning though?

Foams can hide wear too well lol.

I think u saw in the jordan 1 thread I told the story when I bought used eggplants and pearls, and they stunk like crazy. I tried to air them out in my garage and put dryer sheets in em, they stunk up the whole garage. I don’t even remember what I did w/them. This was like 10+ yrs ago.

Foams can hide wear too well lol.

I think u saw in the jordan 1 thread I told the story when I bought used eggplants and pearls, and they stunk like crazy. I tried to air them out in my garage and put dryer sheets in em, they stunk up the whole garage. I don’t even remember what I did w/them. This was like 10+ yrs ago.

i've never had that prob with used foams

Had my CDGs on yesterday (sept wdywt thread if you really wanna see I've already posted em a bunch here). Also noticed at least four or five pairs of different foams out in the wild during the day. Definitely no shortage of them out around NYC at any given time despite the lack of new releases.

this is ridiculous

xxv years and thats what they give us?

god how the hell do i apply to nike? cuz anyone can release better foam colorways then what we get. you keep building hype with the sought after colors. STAPLE colorways. we get green shoes in everything but foams?

they arent dunks. stop with the weird color combos and prints.

but theyre treating em like it (and have been) and wondering why foams are dying.

Back
Top Bottom