FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Pulled these out the other day

20220930_150243.jpg
Funny how when they 1st released in 2007, I couldn't stand them. I thought they were wannabe bred XI's. It wasn't till like 2010, where I started to really appreciate this colorway. still not 100% sold on this colorway, but i've grown fond of them over all those years.

Y’all remember when the Ones first came back 15-ish years ago & those initial Blk/Red & Blk/Cactus samples both had clear outsoles…:nthat:

…guess the CDs & HOH Neo Limes are alright… but IMHO they were laughable in the afterglow of the OG Taiwan run… no shade🙏:lol:

…Nike, you absolutely SUCK

🥲

The year was 2007. Best year in foamposite IMO. Followed by 08 with the Dark Army’s

Speaking of the FP3’s…

The Flightposite 3’s was the stable shoe in the DMV coming in the start of 9th grade year in 2001. It was the black/blue FP3’s, Black Hyperflights, and I believe the white and red 16 lows as the back to school shoe that year. A few more of us(myself included) had on the black/red Jordan 1’s. Man, those were some good times! Lol.

Had so many of those joints. Ones I really miss are all of my 07 pairs. Also, the joints from Jules pic are not the 07's. Those are Cough Drops that first showed up in 2010. Both are :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom