FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Smoked translucent sole.
1675886469680.png

Ah, thank you. If that's them, I'll rest easy with my anthracites; while smoked is better than translucent, I'm more of a fan of the last release.

I still remember in 2012 when Stealths came out I was coming out of a sneaker retirement. I never signed up for an in store raffle til that release. University Mall in tampa, can’t remember which store, House of Hoops or foot action. I signed up towards the end of the raffle and was the only sz 13 on the damn list, so I was thinking this finna be a breeze…. I didn’t get the call, that **** pissed me off so much lol.

Stealths were harder to get than Anthracites and 2012 was when the sizing got funny.

Man I ended up getting those like 3-4 days early because my footlocker put them out, you couldn’t tell me NOTHIN for a couple days :lol:

Wasn’t there a pair for Lebron or something like that that had a different logo sewn into the back collar area?

Man I ended up getting those like 3-4 days early because my footlocker put them out, you couldn’t tell me NOTHIN for a couple days :lol:

Wasn’t there a pair for Lebron or something like that that had a different logo sewn into the back collar area?

I see people have been posting stealths in response to my earlier post so let me clarify, when I said smoked translucent soles I meant dark smoke, like these…

1675966246385.jpeg

So don’t expect this year’s pair to be much different from the 2020 anthracites.

what goes thru the minds at Nike when they decide to drop 2020 anthracites and then release em again so soon with minor tweaks… when there’s tons of other colorways that would make way more sense

Seems like they're re-releasing a few kicks from 2020 including the Air More Uptempos, Barkleys, etc. Guess they feel like they missed out because of the pandemic and doubling down now.

Last edited:

Yep that’s them. Has anyone seen any other pics of them? Those are the same ones from back in the day (obviously same article too). Figured some foam collector got their hands on them

Back
Top Bottom