FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
1679799653617.jpg
These are decent to me, size 12 for me please.

I dislike being one of the complainers but that red pair looks so fake. The 2017 edition was like the best execution I’ve ever seen. That leather eyestay would take some serious getting used to 🤷🏽‍♂️
Gotta say, I don’t mind the not PEs as much but these…definitely look fake in the pics we’ve seen so far.

I’m holding out full judgement until we start getting more in the wild pics, but my hopes for these being ok are dwindling quickly

I think the issue we are having is that they’re releasing these reds WITH the leather instead of the nubuck we are used to and have had before. If it was a brand new pair we hadn’t seen before with leather it wouldn’t be as big of an issue. Per usual, Nike can’t just release a classic without an unnecessary alteration

It’s still a dope shoe for anyone who is a genuine fan of the model / colorway. For me personally, I was hoping the execution would have been in line with the 2017 release which, in my opinion, was the best looking metallic red pair. Because Nike has chosen to go this route with the leather eyestay and the 2017 pair going for entirely too much, I have decided that I can live without these lol. Sorry for the long post, but I hope those of you who truly like them are able to grab em easily for retail or less.

Back
Top Bottom