FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Another SNKRS drop, another L smh

Edit: Got my sz. 12 on APB. Sizes left at the links below

Last edited:
Easy cop for a size 13. Screenshot_20230331_100248_SNKRS.jpg

Exactly.

When I see that after taxes (Virginia rate) plus shipping, the total is $280+ on most of the boutique websites for me.

Don't think I want this pair that bad today, since I missed the SNKRS drop.

Hell nah. I almost copped the DBs on the restock the other day then I realized I didn’t like em enough to cop for that price aka retail :lol:

So why is Nike re-releasing the same colorway 2 years later? Even with various Nike BS, that's pretty strange. I was surprised when launch the black infrared 6s in '14 and again in '19, but these foams are were launched like yesterday.

So why is Nike re-releasing the same colorway 2 years later? Even with various Nike BS, that's pretty strange. I was surprised when launch the black infrared 6s in '14 and again in '19, but these foams are were launched like yesterday.
They know all black sells. They want to push that Foam hype again after Gentry buried them with stupid graphics.

White foams are sitting here in Australia... maybe I'll get a pair if they're at least 30% off retail...

In on anthras, glad I dont have to go the resale route

Don't see no difference to the 2020 version so thats good

Back
Top Bottom