FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Man... I wasn't able to cop in 2012 or '17, so I was ready to go ALL IN on these. I feel forced to get 1 pair though because there's no telling when they will drop again and the 2017 pair in my size isn't even available in my size, and the nearest size is going for DUMB money :smh:

Screenshot 2023-04-10 141552.png

Inflation oftentimes is an excuse for corporations to price gouge.

They charge crazy money now because Nike knows most of us are dumb enough to buy it so we can try and look cool. This hobby is extremely expensive and every time I say I'm gonna stop I'm one of those dumb people that keeps giving Nike my hard earned money.

I've always had that mentality that's just corporations' justification to charge higher prices regarding the retro shoe market. What really bugs me is that they charge higher prices for rehashes that have diminished quality cheaply substituted materials on them.

Although I will never like higher prices, it would be acceptable to me if the inflated prices on rehashed shoes were made with materials and details identical to the originals.

No video is gonna convince me that these aren't butchered

They look pretty nice here. The leather isn’t really bothering me to much on these.

Man... I wasn't able to cop in 2012 or '17, so I was ready to go ALL IN on these. I feel forced to get 1 pair though because there's no telling when they will drop again and the 2017 pair in my size isn't even available in my size, and the nearest size is going for DUMB money :smh:

Screenshot 2023-04-10 141552.png

I'm sticking with my stance to pass on those Metallic Red re-releasing this year based on the material change on the upper part. It's a nuisance for me that they revised it from the original version.

No pictures and videos will convince me to change my mind.

An in-hand video for this one.

The material change on the upper is already bad enough for me. But for some reason this year's version seems to have a cheap bright spray paint look with the red, whereas the red on the original version seemed to have more of a matte-type finish to it.

Back
Top Bottom