FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Truth hurts big guy.

Anyway don’t wanna derail the thread going back and forth with NTs most miserable poster who isn’t even in here discussing foams.

I remember several pages back there was a discussion on the black pros and all their different variants. Don’t think this ad was posted

C415032F-2400-4E70-A437-B039CB96A894.jpeg

Last edited:
Dude, I probably have more posts in here than you

Probably been active in the thread longer than you

If you want to get a mod to ban me, report away.

But I am not choosing to go anywhere

Whatever silly petty beef you have with me, go ahead and have it. You have been throwing shots and trying to bait me.

But if you haven't gotten the message, I simply don't care

The thread should get back on topic, I think the quickest way for that to happen is for you to realize you are not putting me in my place right now. And let it go.

Dude, I probably have more posts in here than you

Probably been active in the thread longer than you

If you want to get a mod to ban me, report away.

But I am not choosing to go anywhere

Whatever silly petty beef you have with me, go ahead and have it. You have been throwing shots and trying to bait me.

But if you haven't gotten the message, I simply don't care

The thread should get back on topic, I think the quickest way for that to happen is for you to realize you are not putting me in my place right now. And let it go.

Thought so.

“This thread is a cesspool”
“_____ has had beef with me forever”

Same Rusty different thread

Like clockwork :lol:

Fam nobody is reporting you to a mod #1, #2 nobody has been throwing shots at you till now after you quoted me. You’re a clown that I rarely interact with and most of this site thinks so too. Keep putting yourself on that message board pedestal

Now, like I said before, back to the foams

In other news this past week I was out and about.

Last week while getting the whip washed some dude was wearing Royal foams last weekend at this spot in Queens by woodhaven and Yellowstone and I was miring on the low lol.

Then yesterday while me and the wife was at Trader Joe's like a block or two away on metropolitan and Woodhaven this dude had on the black Duncan foams in pristine condition. He was an older cat too probably in his 40's and I was like holy **** at the condition they were in looked like he just bought them bubble wasn't even yellow or nothing.

I wanted to take pics on the low but I would F it up so I just thought of you guys in here.

I had both the OG colorways of the Duncan foams when the released.

That is all carry on with your Sunday afternoon.

In other news this past week I was out and about.

Last week while getting the whip washed some dude was wearing Royal foams last weekend at this spot in Queens by woodhaven and Yellowstone and I was miring on the low lol.

Then yesterday while me and the wife was at Trader Joe's like a block or two away on metropolitan and Woodhaven this dude had on the black Duncan foams in pristine condition. He was an older cat too probably in his 40's and I was like holy **** at the condition they were in looked like he just bought them bubble wasn't even yellow or nothing.

I wanted to take pics on the low but I would F it up so I just thought of you guys in here.

I had both the OG colorways of the Duncan foams when the released.

That is all carry on with your Sunday afternoon.
Really looking forward to the rerelease of both of those. I’d like to get the silver TFP Max this time around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom