FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
no tax free ship!
ill post early links here as well

size 13 g-time g-time

Last edited:
Dammit just missed that sneakerpolitics link! My sz 13 was gone! No tax and free shipping wouldve been nice...
Went ahead and copped from Unheardof tho! Still saved a lil money with no tax.

Once again bklyn style baby bklyn style baby ....reigning NTer of the Year

Last edited:
Y’all might get lucky and find them on goat for under retail in a few weeks depending on how the release goes. I’ve seen the white PEs on there for quite a bit under retail in certain sizes

no tax free ship!
ill post early links here as well

size 13 g-time g-time
As far as sneaker politics, I ordered a size 11 by mistake, I emailed them to see if they can change it to a size 11.5. Are they good at responding to emails and such?

As far as sneaker politics, I ordered a size 11 by mistake, I emailed them to see if they can change it to a size 11.5. Are they good at responding to emails and such?
You may cancel your order by emailing customer service at [email protected].

PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDER CANCELLATIONS REQUESTED PRIOR TO SHIPPING/FULFILLMENT WILL NOW BE PROCESSED WITH A CANCELLATION/RESTOCKING FEE OF $5 FOR ALL ORDERS UNDER $100 AND 5% FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $100. NO EXCEPTIONS.

ANY REQUEST TO CANCEL MULTIPLE ORDERS (MORE THAN 1) WILL RESULT IN A FEE OF $20 PER ORDER.

Back
Top Bottom