FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IMG_5721.jpeg

Ayooo 😳
If this isn't a Glitch you could grab a Proxy in the origin companies region n have them ship the shoes out 2 you.

a few big sizes

Be quick they got a 13 if anyone is looking.

I filled out the form this morning and received an email a few minutes ago, but it was just asking how I’d rate the help I received (this was the only email I received).

😭🤣

size 12

Well aware and don’t think anyone has said otherwise :lol:. Was just saying literally a minute after he posted the big sizes he saw were gone.

Hopefully they ship them soon. They are notorious for sending tracking info, but waiting a week or 2 to ship them out. Happened to a bunch of us in the AM97 thread a few months back. Don't mean to be a debby downer, just don't want to see another NTr getting got by them.

It took them 3.5 weeks to send me a pair of Jordan’s that were on sale… I hope you actually get movement before the end of the month
UPS picked them up and says they’ll be here the 12th.

I anticipate these will be available at close to retail for the next few months. Will wait it out a little. I’ll probably treat myself to these when my daughter is born at the end of august as a gift to myself.

I anticipate these will be available at close to retail for the next few months. Will wait it out a little. I’ll probably treat myself to these when my daughter is born at the end of august as a gift to myself.

I said the same thing in 2017 and never found a pair in a 13 for close to retail.

Back
Top Bottom