FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
They're aight but did not live up to their 'hype.' Penny V's were pillows though.

We should file a class action lawsuit against NIKE for making the zoom rookies comparible to timbs in terms of comfort. I went a half size up when I did purchase so my feet weren't hurting but I never ever ever considered hooping in those.

Did you purchase the zoom rookies with hopes of having actual zoom units ? Did your feet hurt due to the lack of cushioning ? Did you fall for the hype of a mash up Foamposite? You may be entitled to compensation... 😂

Amazing lineup/variety. Seen your post in the AZG thread too :nthat:

Actually saw someone wearing GITD rookies at the mall the other day. I know dude's feet were screaming

Lol. Word. Zoom rookies are pretty rough on the feet. But they are a lowkey favorite of mine.

I was so pumped when I got those GITD rookies, wore em to the movie theater and walked in there with them flowing and mannnnnm yall couldn’t tell me anything :lol:

And then my feet felt like they were about to fall off

I ended up putting the full zoom insoles from my Super Freak retros in my Rookies, and it made all the difference in the world.

1705516332650.jpeg

edit I know I ****ed up with the white socks. Wasn't expecting to step out in this 20 degree weather but wanted a latte lol

'17. Reupped off the bay for cheap. Sold my old pair after scuffing em up. Uppers on these are good, thinkin about hitting the soles with some salon care 40 but these are beaters either way

I’d still love to know Nikes reasoning for when they released the first two eggplants so close together

Fun fact about the '09 Eggplant release for the DMV peeps...

Footaction at Forestville Mall (or PG, I can't remember it was so long ago :lol:) had all of the boxes up front on release weekend (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't even think they were dropping on exact days yet).

Everybody who wanted a pair, got one. Nike is foul for playing the scarcity game for so many years when they obviously could've done otherwise :smh:

Back
Top Bottom