FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Good ol’ NT…

1706814149885.gif

Believe it or not, this is definitely one of the more spicier threads involving sneakers on NT. Once in a blue someone gets a release date or factory wrong and all hell breaks loose lol.

Mans worried about the smallest details yet nobody is gonna notice any differences on that tiny size 7.5 🧐
mans can cop big kid foams, let me stop
IMG_1790.gif

My 2010 Royals were already pretty beat, but this morning the bottom started separating on one shoe. I think I will finally 🪦 them. No cpr. It was a good run.

You can throw some glue on there and get some more wears outta them. Foams are one of the easier models to re-glue
The blue is rubbed off in two spots and the nubuck is torn near the laces. But you are correct. I could reglue and easily wear them for 5 more years. The shoe is that strong.

Believe it or not, this is definitely one of the more spicier threads involving sneakers on NT. Once in a blue someone gets a release date or factory wrong and all hell breaks loose lol.

I actually can't be too surprised at that when RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is an active participant in this thread and all he does is choose violence and paragraphs.

Would it make sense to wait until release ? They are already retail on stockx and goat ?
Just don’t want to miss if they hit disco

Back
Top Bottom