FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The 2015 was a great retro, would’ve kept my pair if I knew it would take this long for another.

I said it in another thread, but JB really gotta stop being stingy with the OG colorway retros. We used to get 10+ a year now we get like 4

I think I might be done with FOAMS , the height difference is a big turnoff lol.. they look good.. but it’s just not the same.. idk I might keep eggplants but it’s disappointing

Just couldn’t give us pearls :smh:

A couple days ago somebody showed me a pic of these and said "the perls coming back", had to walk off.

giphy.gif

Maybe I'm lost... I remember way back the molds to make foamposite were somehow destroyed. So basically, the OG shape was never replicated due to the cost of the original molds ($750,000) Now whenever that time came, foams started to resurface, we got a new mold (different shape) but the height wasn't effected. The noticeable differences were the deepness of the grooves and shape. I'm pretty sure these newer molds costed a pretty penny as well... Fast forward too now, what would make them changed the height? If the molds retain a certain amount of polyurethane, how can you shortened the height without making new molds all over again?
nike-air-foamposite-one-history-5.jpg
Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-History-2.png

The OG shape was definitely a thing of beauty. Some pics of a prototype and the OG foamposite...
rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg
rs=w_600,h_600 (1).jpeg

Current vs. OG...:smh:
IMG_20240305_154130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom