FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
"Hey DJ, won't you play that song" vinyl record a** foams
1716466796211.png

Step back relax and free your mind of the hate🧘‍♀️

Someone finds me a 12 in them joints at ross I'll cover shipping and throw in an extra $20 for some shake shack :wink:

One of my recent biggest sneaker regrets is not buying the all black CDG foams when they were available in my size. I actually love them, but I was trying to be responsible, since the amount of shoes I have at times becomes a burden.

I shouldn't have been responsible :lol:

I support your decision x100

06’ Silver pro’s to get a haircut. Can’t believe how well they’ve been holding up after all these years.
IMG_2673.jpeg
One of the best pairs to me and that’s for a One or Pro, it’s funny, I sold my pair back in December of 2022 because I didn’t want to deal with separation if I had worn them. I had only worn them 5-7 times when released so they looked almost new. Glad to see your pair is holding up good buddy

Had to let go of my 2010 royals, eggplants, and coppers for the low low. My pearls finally separated. Let dude know and he said he knew a guy who could put them back on if they came apart.

Back
Top Bottom