FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The orewood brown joints just landed, and they are UNDERWHELMING, likely going back. The posite material has more of course feel to it, and I’m not feeling the cotton laces.

IMG_0945.jpeg
IMG_0946.jpeg
IMG_0947.jpeg

Idk if I want to help people anymore outside of the people i already have, dudes on here be acting like I'm scamming, making post talking about "I'm not sending anyone my address and cc info" like I'm supposed to purchase them shoes with my own money. It be weird, pretty much wasting my time and resources.
I'm not even gonna pull the Goof Troop move and ask for a link but you a selfless member of the community and jive a legend, the way I see it. Not finna stand for bklyn style baby bklyn style baby slander.

I salute you and how you moving, champ. Sure I'm not alone....

*salutes*

Idk if I want to help people anymore outside of the people i already have, dudes on here be acting like I'm scamming, making post talking about "I'm not sending anyone my address and cc info" like I'm supposed to purchase them shoes with my own money. It be weird, pretty much wasting my time and resources.

I can’t tell you the amount of times I had NT’ers ask for favors and then I buy them and they go ghost. Or I’m at the store waiting on a response and they hit me like 6 hours later talking about “you still there fam? My boy said he’d take them”

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby been doing God's work on here, purely for community at that.. this site got a lot of wackos now though.:smh: I had someone get mad at me bc they wanted me to oop them Reimagined IV's by creating a profile on Mercari and went left when I couldn't do it on their time :lol:

Those Black/Limes... perfection.. they change ANYTHING on them and I'm protesting in front of Penny's crib. Don't change the lace tips, insole, outsole, color, lace holders to leather, PL, or anything else..

For the love of god.. just leave them as is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom