FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IMG_8512.jpeg

Is the Zoom air on these more responsive, or it feels like the previous foams in the last 5-10 years?

OG heads are we liking these? the royal looked real blue in hand. few places here in Canada still has my size. i loved my 97 and 07s ( the y are starting to un glue.)

They aren’t touching the 97s or 07s at all. Even the 2017s look better but if people like them and want a pair of royals I’d say go for it

IMG_8913.jpeg

These seem like they’re a brighter blue than some of my older Foams and your feet are WAYYYY higher off the ground than previous versions. Early release had you practically walking on the floor. Im still glad because things almost went terribly wrong.
I moved to another apartment in my complex in March and forgot to change my address. Called Nike, first dude sold me a dream about changing the address once the tracking number generated. That never happened. Called again, second just straight told me to call back and get a refund. I called UPS, they told me I can go online and update the address if I sign up for MyChoice. I do the application and sends me back to the tracking screen. I click on “change my delivery” and it just starts the app again. I keep messing around with it, get logged in but no packages. I call UPS , tell them Im having trouble with the site and they offer to have it sent to an access point. Bet its one walking distance from the crib. They do it, but I don’t get any email, the tracking info hasn’t changed at all. I let a few hours pass and I call back to UPS. This person tells me its 6.99 to change the delivery destination to the access point. I tell her it never asked me for anything. She offers to do it for me but its 7.99. Whatever. She takes the info, does some typing and says, “Oh there something wrong with the system. Its not letting me take your payment. Let me transfer you to tech support.” Im like no wait. How you gonna transfer me to the tech department because your system is acting up?? Let me talk to someone else. She transfers me to another guy and the same thing happens, he offers to transfer me to tech again. He tells me part of the problem is that my address is listed a business??? Ok. This time I let the because wth else am I going to do? I get to tech and the rep tells me the access point isn’t working because the package is connected to my MyChoice account. She offers to get me in contact with my local dispatch to give instructions to the driver. She doesn’t transfer me but tells me dispatch is going to call me back in 24 hours. Ok bet. 5 minutes later I get call from a local UPS number. She tells me my package hasn’t shipped yet, I tell her I know, I just wanted add some instructions for the driver. I told her to tell the driver to drop the package off at the main office. My apartments are pretty big, so Im thinking the drive will be glad Im making this easier. I feel better, but not confident. Today around 12 decided to call UPS and just verify the additional instructions were added. I talk to a rep, they said the note was on the delivery. Bet. Around 3:30 I get a text saying my package was delivered. I call the main office to see if I got a package, I give them the old address and the girl says yes, they have a package for me. BET! I get off, got to the office, tell the girl the old address and my name….and she comes back with an envelope. :stoneface: I hurt but not defeated just yet. She mentions they actually have a few packages for that address thats been there for awhile. Turns out whoever lives there hasn’t been there in awhile(My apartments are slap in the middle of a VERY affluent neighborhood with allegedly the best public school in the city so wealthy foreigners will rent the apartments just to get the address). I did all that and still had to just grab them off those people’s porch. UPS just flat out lied. :smh: I didn’t proof read any of this.

IMG_8913.jpeg

These seem like they’re a brighter blue than some of my older Foams and your feet are WAYYYY higher off the ground than previous versions. Early release had you practically walking on the floor. Im still glad because things almost went terribly wrong.
I moved to another apartment in my complex in March and forgot to change my address. Called Nike, first dude sold me a dream about changing the address once the tracking number generated. That never happened. Called again, second just straight told me to call back and get a refund. I called UPS, they told me I can go online and update the address if I sign up for MyChoice. I do the application and sends me back to the tracking screen. I click on “change my delivery” and it just starts the app again. I keep messing around with it, get logged in but no packages. I call UPS , tell them Im having trouble with the site and they offer to have it sent to an access point. Bet its one walking distance from the crib. They do it, but I don’t get any email, the tracking info hasn’t changed at all. I let a few hours pass and I call back to UPS. This person tells me its 6.99 to change the delivery destination to the access point. I tell her it never asked me for anything. She offers to do it for me but its 7.99. Whatever. She takes the info, does some typing and says, “Oh there something wrong with the system. Its not letting me take your payment. Let me transfer you to tech support.” Im like no wait. How you gonna transfer me to the tech department because your system is acting up?? Let me talk to someone else. She transfers me to another guy and the same thing happens, he offers to transfer me to tech again. He tells me part of the problem is that my address is listed a business??? Ok. This time I let the because wth else am I going to do? I get to tech and the rep tells me the access point isn’t working because the package is connected to my MyChoice account. She offers to get me in contact with my local dispatch to give instructions to the driver. She doesn’t transfer me but tells me dispatch is going to call me back in 24 hours. Ok bet. 5 minutes later I get call from a local UPS number. She tells me my package hasn’t shipped yet, I tell her I know, I just wanted add some instructions for the driver. I told her to tell the driver to drop the package off at the main office. My apartments are pretty big, so Im thinking the drive will be glad Im making this easier. I feel better, but not confident. Today around 12 decided to call UPS and just verify the additional instructions were added. I talk to a rep, they said the note was on the delivery. Bet. Around 3:30 I get a text saying my package was delivered. I call the main office to see if I got a package, I give them the old address and the girl says yes, they have a package for me. BET! I get off, got to the office, tell the girl the old address and my name….and she comes back with an envelope. :stoneface: I hurt but not defeated just yet. She mentions they actually have a few packages for that address thats been there for awhile. Turns out whoever lives there hasn’t been there in awhile(My apartments are slap in the middle of a VERY affluent neighborhood with allegedly the best public school in the city so wealthy foreigners will rent the apartments just to get the address). I did all that and still had to just grab them off those people’s porch. UPS just flat out lied. :smh: I didn’t proof read any of this.
this exact scenario happened to me with my cool grey 3s off snkrs paid for my choice app and everything but ultimately i had to snag my package off the porch was so grateful the box was still there 😂

So has anyone else worn them extensively yet? Ive worn mine for multiple days so far and for long hours and what I've noticed is that the foam "sweats". If you run your finger along the grooves some blue dust comes off :rofl:

It’s not sweat. They put some oily substance on them. I wiped them off on my pairs and they look like a nice Matt finish like it’s supposed to.
So has anyone else worn them extensively yet? Ive worn mine for multiple days so far and for long hours and what I've noticed is that the foam "sweats". If you run your finger along the grooves some blue dust comes off :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom