FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I agree with everything you said and repped. But in these kind of situations sometimes it just best to ignore the comment that was made and go on about your day.

I agree with everything you said and repped. But in these kind of situations sometimes it just best to ignore the comment that was made and go on about your day.
ur absolutely right and yeah I should have. I just wanted to clear up that I wasn't on here tryin to stunt whatsoever lol too old for that just lettin' 'ol boy know yeah I got mine for that so u should be able to. Just be patient. Also to the other cat who commented, I agree with u as well bro except for one thing:sarcastically calling someone a big shot whom they don't know at all is showin' hate on them, it's not giving an opinion. Either that or its just plain disrespect and either way that mess doesn't sit well with me. That all. Back to foams......Gone fishin' joints are dope and I might be able to help a few cats out if they need a pair. Let me know.

Like i said i agree with everything you said in your post.Everyone is ignorant to each others personal lives. im not saying that guy is ignorant. He just made a ignorant comment because he doesnt know your life and just assume you was a "big shot". Couple of other people probably thought so to when you said 2100 because thats alot of money. 2100 for me pays all of my major bills. but its your money so i have no problem with how you spent it. Ignorant comments will always be made. Just ignore them. Sometimes ignorance is bliss

Last edited:
 Repped for sharing your story. I'm sorry about your mother passing away. Sometimes it's hard taking the high road when people are being negative, sarcastic and assuming things without knowing, sometimes people need a reality check. Yes this is a sneaker forum in the internet, people gonna have their opinions and slick comments when is uncalled for and like you said there's a lot of negativity and disrespect going on as well, so you did right by calling him out hopefully he'll learn his lesson and stay in his own lane next time unless he got something positive to say...like the saying goes...if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Last edited:
Whoa! Wth....I once paid 2100 one time...moving in my 1st apt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My only rebuttal is the mom situation. Mine died Jan 28. First song on J Cole's 2014 Forest Hills whom album I love. Can't even listen without reliving the day. However I would never buy into this Yolo stuff. True life is short but it's not that short. True you can have a alot of money and a good job but regardless that's a absurd amount. Didn't yeezy just flame a dude for paying 20k for his shoes on all day? Lol jp I had to throw that in I love the song. I think we have to stop buying limited over priced stuff for what they deem the prices to be. Show me the inflation formula. We being took! [emoji]127795[/emoji][emoji]127795[/emoji][emoji]127795[/emoji][emoji]127795[/emoji]

Last edited:
I remember watching that sneak peek of Mayors 3000 shoe collection and he folded the UNDFTDS 4s (which were already pretty beat) in half to crease them. The dude ask Mayor why the UNDFTDS 4s cost 25k and he said "A shoe only cost as much as your dumb*** is willing to pay for them"

Last edited:
I remember watching that sneak peek of Mayors 3000 shoe collection and he folded the UNDFTDS 4s (which were already pretty beat) in half to crease them. The dude ask Mayor why the UNDFTDS 4s cost 25k and he said "A shoe only cost as much as your dumb*** is willing to pay for them*
true words of wisdom right there, that's why i'll never own 3 released pairs of nike exts

I remember watching that sneak peek of Mayors 3000 shoe collection and he folded the UNDFTDS 4s (which were already pretty beat) in half to crease them. The dude ask Mayor why the UNDFTDS 4s cost 25k and he said "A shoe only cost as much as your dumb*** is willing to pay for them"
Ive only seen the "sneakerwatchtv" sneak peak. Has NiceKicks done their sneak peak on Mayor? They go more in depth than sneakerwatchtv

That's a dumb*** statement cuz if Bill Gates decides to drop 100k for UNDFTD 4s does that makes him or anybody else for that matter dumb? Seriously to each its own, sometimes people act like chicks worrying what or who the other chick is fcking lol, I don't get why some people worry so much lol anyways
Select size for the Knicks foams restocked
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-foamposite-one-shoe/pid-1542393/pgid-836575

That's a dumb*** statement cuz if Bill Gates decides to drop 100k for UNDFTD 4s does that makes him or anybody else for that matter dumb? Seriously to each its own, sometimes people act like chicks worrying what or who the other chick is fcking lol, I don't get why some people worry so much lol anyways
Select size for the Knicks foams restocked
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-foamposite-one-shoe/pid-1542393/pgid-836575

It doesn't make them dumb but somebody that consistently makes those types of decisions tends to not be in the same tax bracket as bill gates.

While a lot of people want to be rich to blow money, most people that actually had to build their money up slowly did it by making smart financial decisions.

In other words most people who didn't come into money quickly (musicians, athletes and celebs) or specifically trough the sneaker culture did it by not doing dumb stuff like paying 25k for $150 shoes.

But of course spending that kind of money isn't that serious to somebody that has it, it just could be put to better use and normally does.

Last edited:
I'm lost now.. Went from NTDenim to 25k shoes (assuming UNDFT'D)... IM just going to  sit back and drink gatorade

Somebody lied to you
roll.gif

I'm lost now.. Went from NTDenim to 25k shoes (assuming UNDFT'D)... IM just going to  sit back and drink gatorade
The calm before the storm next month. Then you'll hear about guys getting 50+ raffle tickets and striking out.

Have anyone heard about some grey foams coming out in July?

The calm before the storm next month. Then you'll hear about guys getting 50+ raffle tickets and striking out.

Have anyone heard about some grey foams coming out in July?
hmm.. grey foams.. havent seen anything on this yet.. but this is nike.. anything can happen.

I hope the fishscales are GR so the resellers can stay away from my fish!!

hmm.. grey foams.. havent seen anything on this yet.. but this is nike.. anything can happen.

I hope the fishscales are GR so the resellers can stay away from my fish!!
I did a quick search and some sites mention they brining back the pewters. Not sure if it's true or not. We'll know later. If that's true it will be a good early bday present for myself.

Last edited:
I did a quick search and some sites mention they brining back the pewters. Not sure if it's true or not. We'll know later. If that's true it will be a good early bday present for myself.
I would be pissed if they re-release the pewters or coppers before re-releasing the red metallics or black stealths. I already have both pewters and coppers, foaming at the mouth for retail priced red metallics and black stealths.

Last edited:
Black stealths would be nice.

Too bad we got them last year in the form of ****posites, I mean suedeposites.

Recently got a $180 pair of metallic reds, no flaws except some yellowing.

I would be pissed if they re-release the pewters or coppers before re-releasing the red metallics or black stealths. I already have both pewters and coppers, foaming at the mouth for retail priced red metallics and black stealths.
Black stealths? Are you talking about the Anthracites that dropped in 07? Those do need a retro for sure, but even before that I want volt pros, red pros, and blue pros

Back
Top Bottom