FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Grey suede on feet via IG
View media item 1565092
196fuarapyylmgif.gif

198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif

View media item 1565098

Prices seem about the same to me
In the last month before the restock I didn't see a pair in my sz 13 or 14 go for less than a G on eBay now I'm seeing them go for 700-850 it's still high but they are lowering....FC were 800 on Saturday now they're back to 1000+

I rescind my cop from the grey suedes. Toe cap look fufu on suedeposite [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Receding foams [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Just a quick question. One sneaker rd app has the gone fishing foams dropping the 20th, and another saying the 27th. Just need a confirmed rd for them. Thanks

NO CLUE HOW TO COP KICKS ANYMORE LOL IVE BEEN OUT THE LOOP.. THAT NEW SNEAKER APP CRAP FOR ALL KICKS OR CAN PPL STILL BUY ONLINE .. IM ASSUMING YOU CAN

View media item 1566027
Was about to flip. Just amazes me how dumb people are when they build a house in a Tornado zone. I don't think I would bid on property that has been destroyed 13 times in the past four years due to high winds. On another note. THEY are FOAMPOSITES with a layer of Suede. I don't understand a lot of these comments. Apparently being able to comprehend simple brain functions is a blessing. Let's all avoid building houses in a Tornado or Flood zone.

Last edited:
View media item 1566027
Was about to flip. Just amazes me how dumb people are when they build a house in a Tornado zone. I don't think I would bid on property that has been destroyed 13 times in the past four years due to high winds. On another note. THEY are FOAMPOSITES with a layer of Suede. I don't understand a lot of these comments. Apparently being able to comprehend simple brain functions is a blessing. Let's all avoid building houses in a Tornado or Flood zone.

Ehhhhh foamposites with a suede upper kinda defeats what they used to be a symbol of.

Ehhhhh foamposites with a suede upper kinda defeats what they used to be symbol of.
I agree. Still Foamposites though. People act like because the outer layer is Suede, that they aren't Foams. They are. Layer of Suede probably cost more then the Foam. But I'm just like *Kermit drinking tea.gif* If it aint hyped it aint cool [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ehhhhh foamposites with a suede upper kinda defeats what they used to be a symbol of.
Couldn't that be said about any change in subsequent releases from the original colors?

Maybe you missed what I was saying and you can also call me a hypocrite since I like the all stars.
Foamposites used to be synonymous with indestructible.
Suede is known to be the complete opposite.

Every suede foam I have seen is still structurally sound but looks ashy and crappy due to the use of external material.

Ehhhhh foamposites with a suede upper kinda defeats what they used to be symbol of.
I agree. Still Foamposites though. People act like because the outer layer is Suede, that they aren't Foams. They are. Layer of Suede probably cost more then the Foam. But I'm just like *Kermit drinking tea.gif* If it aint hyped it aint cool [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wheats and blacks were pretty hyped and sold well so that kinda kills your statement.

Maybe you missed what I was saying and you can also call me a hypocrite since I like the all stars.
Foamposites used to be synonymous with indestructible.
Suede is known to be the complete opposite.

Every suede foam I have seen is still structurally sound but looks ashy and crappy due to the use of external material.
let add Chrome's to that list of delicate..lol they are worse than the jets...

Back
Top Bottom