FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Dudesll buy $1000 worth of shoes in a month and not take they wifeys out to a $60 dinner and wonder why they get bad looks
:lol:

You are the king of generalizing people.

The :smh: actually comes from them knowing you have a shoe problem and them witnessing it. I take care of my whole fam and still get the :smh: when the wife sees I've been going ham.

The :smh: actually comes from them knowing you have a shoe problem and them witnessing it. I take care of my whole fam and still get the :smh: when the wife sees I've been going ham.
Repped just woke up and couldn't take it here. Make sense doe

The
mean.gif
actually comes from them knowing you have a shoe problem and them witnessing it. I take care of my whole fam and still get the
mean.gif
when the wife sees I've been going ham.
I'm not saying anybody here does that.
roll.gif

just happens

I know it will take a 70 plus tips at outback with a punk 5 Oz steak and a lobster tail. I only imagine how much of a struggle 60 would be. Like no drinks Bae [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudesll buy $1000 worth of shoes in a month and not take they wifeys out to a $60 dinner and wonder why they get bad looks
laugh.gif

The
mean.gif
actually comes from them knowing you have a shoe problem and them witnessing it. I take care of my whole fam and still get the
mean.gif
when the wife sees I've been going ham.
my wife gave up on the head shaking bcuz she knows it'll never stop I just make sure not to get out of hand and I have enough shoes that I can sneak some without her knowing
laugh.gif
 it also helps that her BFF's husband who's a good friend of mine happens to be a sneakerhead and makes me look tame
tired.gif

I know it will take a 70 plus tips at outback with a punk asz 5 Oz steak and a lobster tail. I only imagine how much of a struggle 60 would be. Like no drinks Bae [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
roll.gif

Fishscales, Fishscales...waiting on them Fishscales...six twenty-seven will be heaven...FOAM, FOAM on the range...
nthat.gif

Welp, since I was never able to cop the Chi 1s for retail I'll be focusing on the GFs. Haven't been here in over a week, though, so what's the general consensus for an NDC release? They didn't drop the Vs today, so I'm wondering if they're gonna be back to normal for these type of "hyped" releases by the 27th.

I know they dropped the 25th anni AM90s, but I think these'll have more heat on 'em.

Welp, since I was never able to cop the Chi 1s for retail I'll be focusing on the GFs. Haven't been here in over a week, though, so what's the general consensus for an NDC release? They didn't drop the Vs today, so I'm wondering if they're gonna be back to normal for these type of "hyped" releases by the 27th.

I know they dropped the 25th anni AM90s, but I think these'll have more heat on 'em.
Man they did this last year too, just gonna release everything in one go

I need that hat, just told wifey what I wanted for Father's Day the Brasi's and the hat to match :smokin

Foams have never really appealed to me, but the "Gone Fishing" are interesting. I may actually try to cop those.

Back
Top Bottom