FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
You would have to have an empoyee as a relative or something like that.
My boy left Nike outlet and is now at ShoePalace, lost my swoosh access but we all now how shoepalace rolls 
laugh.gif

My cousins daughter just started working at the outlet, but not sure if i'm gonna ask to use it... it's just gonna go to waste tho 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't even have to ask, LOL. My fam is familiar with my sneaker habit. (this is assuming its close fam since you're in the loop regarding the new job). If it was fam I only see at the reunion every other year then no.

Last edited:
I talked with some Swoosh members at the outlet store and they told me they arent able to get jordans and foams and i was like.. yall lying i've seen people getting Lebron id's for 175 so I know you guys can cop all releases for 40% off even jordans.. Like 5 people comfirmed they couldnt or didnt know they could
Yea, just didnt know they could. LAST year was when they didnt discount alot of items like limited releases or jordans (NO retro jordan was ever discounted).

They had a meeting sometime between October and December and decided they would discount everything starting January 1st (except for NikeLab and certain collections.......which im going to also assume means the DB collection. )

The first jordan retro to be discounted was the French Blue 7 and every Jordan release since then has also been discounted, along with everything else besides the other items i mentioned.

Last edited:
What absolutely sucks about it is that there isnt a bot that works with it..........so on that restock (pic i posted of the slam dunk 6s) I wasnt able to get anything into my shopping cart at all. it was horrible.

No calls for me...  now to figure if i want these more then the kd's, cause not sure if i can land both online 

Last edited:
did anyone get calls from nyc area footlocker or HOH yet ?

i paid for my pair yesterday
just curious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom