FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind chipping and cracking after a some time (couple of years) but a couple of hours, no way. I think I dodged a bullet on this one. 

If anyone is looking. Phone orders start tomorrow
Thanks to you riceNeggs I was able to call NTLV yesterday and get a pair in size 8. Thank you very much man, I was about to pay nearly $400 and got it for retail plus shipping ( 314 ). 

I wouldn't mind chipping and cracking after a some time (couple of years) but a couple of hours, no way. I think I dodged a bullet on this one. 

I'm actually curious also but its not stopping me from following through with my transaction at all. I probably wouldn't wear them much anyways.
I'd also be interested in hearing other stories to see if the new ones are WORSE than the olds considering the all stars held up longer than a few hrs before.

these were for the collection for me any way you slice it so I'm not tripping at all.

basically these could pass for throphies..
i wonder if they even lacquered the finish on these.. that would at east make them somewhat harder to crack

doubt it to be honest. we had a few members post on foot pics in here tho. I plan on going back through the last few pages and asking for updates next week if I remember. will tag them and see whats good.

View media item 1851859

Thanks to you riceNeggs I was able to call NTLV yesterday and get a pair in size 8. Thank you very much man, I was about to pay nearly $400 and got it for retail plus shipping ( 314 ). 

Thats strange because they said I don't help people out and that I keep everything a secret. When all they had to do was scroll back a page and they would've seen that I was the first to offer help.

Thats strange because they said I don't help people out and that I keep everything a secret. When all they had to do was scroll back a page and they would've seen that I was the first to offer help.

swishsupply.com has blue chromes for 350.. 8-12's..for those who still want a pair without paying super high resell..
Does anyone have any history with them tho? I haven't checked the threads to see if this site is 100% legit. Any info would be appreciated.

Anyone still looking for the foams, I know a guy on Twitter that will have some for sale just follow him, justjaes sneakers, he will tweet it out today

Back
Top Bottom