FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Remind me of the Webber Chrome DADAs, had 2 pairs of those.

Wearing is optional.
i know i always say this when somebody brings these up, but i loved those things 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
They fall apart. Why anyone thinks this is a decent pick up baffles me. Good luck reselling.
remember.. speaking logical is frowned upon..lol its like "All your money are belong to us" (english translation joke)

Not really. You guys just have a hard time accepting that others have opinions.
You can speak logical all you want. We aren't arguing that.

Not really. You guys just have a hard time accepting that others have opinions.
You can speak logical all you want. We aren't arguing that.
So are these quality shoes?
and that's your problem.... you think we believe these are quality shoes.

you don't read. you just post the same thing over and over. Personally, I just collect foams and think these are beautiful. It's just that simple.

I can get a product voucher for a refund of my money.
I don't mind the look of the "no chrome" version if they peel on me.

and that's your problem.... you think we believe these are quality shoes.

you don't read. you just post the same thing over and over. Personally, I just collect foams and think these are beautiful. It's just that simple.

I can get a product voucher for a refund of my money.
I don't mind the look of the "no chrome" version if they peel on me.

This exactly. The potential for peeling and chipping, while ridiculous at this price point, is not a deal breaker for everyone...especially collectors.

The blue mirrors are beautiful- i have family and friends that don't like foams or even hate them...yet think the blue mirrors are a great looking sneaker.

With the amount of kicks most of us buy a voucher is as good as cash if/when these fall apart.

good lord this guy is so flippin annoying. i really wish the ignore feature on here truly blocked out everything from people you block instead of hiding it under a bar of red text that is so hard to look past
View media item 1855281

This exactly. The potential for peeling and chipping, while ridiculous at this price point, is not a deal breaker for everyone...especially collectors.

The blue mirrors are beautiful- i have family and friends that don't like foams or even hate them...yet think the blue mirrors are a great looking sneaker.

With the amount of kicks most of us buy a voucher is as good as cash if/when these fall apart.
NT got alot of ballers..lol

NT got alot of ballers..lol

:stoneface: you stay trolling.

I think he and all others that purchased the shoe is tired of hearing it. Yea it's a public forum but it's almost like people are praying these things fall apart...not cool..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom