FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just a friendly conversation. No one is mad that your $275 shoes may or may not fall apart.
Naw you keep posting the same thing over and over and throwing shade towards people that are buying.

:stoneface: you stay trolling.
im not trolling..  just stating the facts.. i like them.. and im tempted to get them but im like man.. i dont want "the peeling part 2: the blue sequel"..lol
Naw you are also saying the same thing over and over regardless of what's said.

Like dude clearly said he could get a voucher and not be mad because he knows he buys nikes anyways. You proceed to get on that NT baller garbage again.

Naw you keep posting the same thing over and over and throwing shade towards people that are buying.
Naw you are also saying the same thing over and over regardless of what's said.

Like dude clearly said he could get a voucher and not be mad because he knows he buys nikes anyways. You proceed to get on that NT baller garbage again.
Ill be silent on that.. now.. i just need to find that cool qoute you said a 100 pages back..lol

Mr "I need a special occasion to wear these." /thread
dont talk like that in the thread.. its froned upon..lol

just say "yoo.. im copping regardless of the defects.. and ill return them after they peel.. treat it like a lemon (vehicle)..lol"

:rofl: i been asking for months now. but this thread would be so dead without him
and i love how that one dude tried clowning me when i said id rock em til they fell apart then get a voucher. people act like they dont know what a warranty is anymore

The shoe peeling after minimal wear and folks not caring is a vital topic that will most likely have an affect on future costs and colorways of the shoe (i.e. galaxy foams) .

Don't treat these like the honey mustard foams and take it personal every time someone says they're not a fan.

Last edited:
I feel like this is going to be a good day. Pointless trying to have a debate. Hopefully everyone had a great new years.

The shoe peeling after minimal wear and folks not caring is a vital topic that will most likely have an affect on future costs and colorways of the shoe (i.e. galaxy foams) .

Don't treat these like the honey mustard foams and take it personal every time someone says they're not a fan.

if that's what you perceive then I'm not sure what to say.

you think that nike doesn't notice that there's a high volume of returns? and I'm 10000000% sure that we know people don't like the shoes. That's a given which is fine. Going out of your way to beat a dead horse is OD and dude really even resorted to calling people that wanted them resellers.

Last edited:
I love this thread so keep me here.. We gotta just not be soo serious at times..

Just like many of you guys I am a foam fan.. maybe more of a prolonging my pairs of a foam fan but nevertheless.. I love the shoe when its brand new..lol

All in all.. these Sharpies.. are not bad at all.... I protected them.. and after that "breaking in" period.. these feel great.. 

I run in my mines al most each morning (with protectors).. and these feel great.. not the best mold.. but i like thhe sides are white so the ice sticks out.. And if i want no sharpie.. i can just go to my 2011 royals..

Now that i think.. I have owned every royal foam.. 1997,2007 2011 (someone correct me.. wasnt there a really limited HOH royal in 2010 too?), and sharpie..

Galaxies did not peel. They scratched. Didn't fall apart. Unless you acted stupidily.
yep.. the jets scratched too..they fixed it on the weathers and the tampons.. those foams are soilders like normal foams.. (cant wait till i finish ciing my weathermans.. those need to come back out to play)..lol

Galaxies are mentioned in reference to being a game changer. Galaxies birthed some of the worst colorways in the history of the line
Jets and weathermans are keepers..even the camo's with the gum sole.. which i need to find one day..

I love this thread so keep me here.. We gotta just not be soo serious at times..
Just like many of you guys I am a foam fan.. maybe more of a prolonging my pairs of a foam fan but nevertheless.. I love the shoe when its brand new..lol

All in all.. these Sharpies.. are not bad at all.... I protected them.. and after that "breaking in" period.. these feel great.. 
I run in my mines al most each morning (with protectors).. and these feel great.. not the best mold.. but i like thhe sides are white so the ice sticks out.. And if i want no sharpie.. i can just go to my 2011 royals..

Now that i think.. I have owned every royal foam.. 1997,2007 2011 (someone correct me.. wasnt there a really limited HOH royal in 2010 too?), and sharpie..

you got your pack already or you went to the store when the info was posted?

and the hoh royals were from 2008

yeah.. i got them that evening.. Was with the fam so that was an easy go-to purchase..
Whats the difference with the HOH royals than the 2007 or 2011's?

yeah.. i got them that evening.. Was with the fam so that was an easy go-to purchase..

Whats the difference with the HOH royals than the 2007 or 2011's?

there you go... that price was better than what I did :pimp:
hoh royals had a slightly different shade of royal than the 07s and had an icier sole then them too. I think they 2011s were more icy tho.
the hoh royals also had a blue outlined check on the black suede and a picture of a penny as the insole.

very subtle differences.

I see heat all up there! Repped! Just carefully put in plain focus :nerd: [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

there you go... that price was better than what I did
pimp.gif
Yes.. the only one time I lucked up and got a better deal than you..You got plugs everywhere..lol

Back
Top Bottom