FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

nerd.gif
be shocked if these drop b4 thanksgiving. nike usually drops the fancy foams for November, December. 

The two tone foam is not a custom,nike is dropping a few experimental joints,including speckle,honeycomb wutangs,gold mirrors and thermal color change possibly,maybe even what the so supertight1 this ain't for e props

Zsneakerheadz or jay r dead do a ps of wutangs foam making the upper look like the bbc honeycomb timberland,wu sign on penny logo ,and swords on front tonGUE crossed in yellow

Last edited:
Has to be soon. Correct me if I'm wrong but they get packages with all sneaker releases for the quarter? So end of March at the latest?

Caro's are so dope, but them ASG are beyond trash. I put them in the same category as the spiderman, weathermans and a handful of other forgettable foams. AND THEY $250.00 :rofl: !!!

Last edited:
I actually have a cam (the black one) and have compared the blues a few times. Def not baby blue. You can even google the colors for the panthers and they can break it down for you. Dude posted some furred jersey on this page.

Here is a jersey from the site

View media item 1890329

Not sure if the colors match perfectly but i thnk u can definitely pull off the blck panthers jersey with Carolina foams!! The all blue jersey mayb off tho

Not sure if the colors match perfectly but i thnk u can definitely pull off the blck panthers jersey with Carolina foams!! The all blue jersey mayb off tho

I'm just trying to help people that don't know that the panthers didn't choose the traditional blue.

LEGIT ASG FOAMS

didn't know they came wit different laces and also didn't know the upper was leather and not a suede? [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom