FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Gotta admit those asg foams are looking a lot cleaner to me than they were prior to their release. Saw a chick rocking a pair at Walgreen's the other day.

But any way, bring on the red pros :pimp:

I hope people will pass on the plats. Based on a super advanced sneakernews.com poll...they will.

Two out of five flames
laugh.gif

My black Gucci pros cost $250 iirc

If I didn't get on a discount I woulda been heated

Still passing on zen gray foams bc if I cop I'll have to go back for blacks and all reds

Ben Gordon pros with the leather eye stay getting copped tho. ASG foams featured leather eyestay and it was appreciated

i agree. $250 for the zens is high.

All stars were $250, Holograms were $250. Very weird pricing for the zens.
Holograms were $230. Gone fishings were $250.
They mark up "LMTD" and "PRM" prices from $230 to $250 then chromed shoes get an extra $25 tacked on to that. My guess is the GITD sole and crocodile design on the upper constitute a "PRM" tag, like the original yeezy foams.

Passing on the zen grey foams, not my style at all. Let me know if anymore blue chromes or ASG's hit Nike's favorite outlet store, South Chicago.

they mseesed up the upper by making it shiny material instead of keeping the solar nubuck upper.. How do you make that screw up?..

Back
Top Bottom