FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The blue outsole def makes them look fugazi 
laugh.gif

Ben gordons look good... may cop if dey make it to discount... foams with solid color soles last longer than foams with clear soles.. so i tend to impulse buy solid sole foams bc i know they will withstand the test of time!!!

Where is Dino Hatfield?

I was wondering the same thing dude has been silent for close to 3 weeks now

NT member Zyzz posted that Dino has received some "hush money" to keep quiet..... :rolleyes

About a month ago Heidi Burgett and few other Nike big dawgs followed him on Twitter, before the Jordan 31s dropped he mentioned ppl being paid to keep silent. Not to leak the shoe early, now I see why he said I haven't seen any money in my account yet

only foams ive missed out on this year are northerns and olys i think. with a few hitting outlets ive been fortunate. think the cobalts will too

@RhInoSpOrt  @koncrete kickz  I appreciate y'll feedback. I thought maybe he was scamming. I know he was selling some custom Nike shirts for $55
in the past week ive seen at least 2 people being retweeted that they never got their tees from dino and that he deleted his snap or ig or whatever all of a sudden after being called out. dont know if that was a joke or a simple misunderstanding.

in the past week ive seen at least 2 people being retweeted that they never got their tees from dino and that he deleted his snap or ig or whatever all of a sudden after being called out. dont know if that was a joke or a simple misunderstanding.
his IG still active but hasn't posted anything in 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom