FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
View media item 2366225
Kinda feel like foams should be foam, not suede or tech fleece. To each his own, though. Probably would have made more sense to release at the beginning of fall, not the beginning of summer.

Wonder if the foam could use a 12-18 month retirement.

-I actually like this colorway, would have preferred the pattern be printed on the foam but whatever.

-Da laces doe, like why Nike, why?

-I think Foams could use a break, but they seem to be holding up NSW. I would love for the to not drop any for a year, fix the mold, and improve the colorways.

Last edited:
de6938c7e604218534217c77eb933e41.gif

View media item 2366225Kinda feel like foams should be foam, not suede or tech fleece. To each his own, though. Probably would have made more sense to release at the beginning of fall, not the beginning of summer.
Wonder if the foam could use a 12-18 month retirement.

What in the world?
Followup to the trend of Jordans w/nylon, wool, etc...
Now foams w/vachetta, fleece, etc...
Straight up fugly.

Got a chance to see the silver foam pro over the weekend, must admit they look dope in hand. Not for retail for me but would pickup for a discount, although I doubt it gets to a low enough discount for me.

Got a chance to see the silver foam pro over the weekend, must admit they look dope in hand. Not for retail for me but would pickup for a discount, although I doubt it gets to a low enough discount for me.

Any idea if these will be Quickstrikes?

Back
Top Bottom