FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
hi guys im new and i dont know where to post this so how do i fix this stain?
It happened while i was using nail polish remover to remove a scuff.
It looks worse in person.
just buy another pair. these can be found for cheap

Can't wait to cop coppers... how hard should they be to scoop?
nerd.gif

I missed out the Reds the first time, it the peak of bot season and beast season on foams.. :smh:.. At that time.. But Sleezy really helped get rid of the "cool kids" Reds will copped day 1

If anybody I see looking for a size 10 in the Olympic Foams, eastbay has one that is adding and dropping from cart.

Hell no, 155 max and that's pushing it.

Just because something can't be found in stores anymore doesn't mean it's treasure

No
2 after tax. These were $180 retail

Thank u all for the wonderful advice at this time of night. I guess I'll be patient and wait on those coppers...

Since blogs do not want to give rightful credit, this is where the Invisibility Cloak info came from:
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/nike-air-foamposite-one-invisibility-cloak-release-date/

Also, here is a digital image from Nike, not the best but something to work with:
View media item 2398121

Will be sharing another Foamposite releasing Holiday 2017 soon..either today or tomorrow.

no ice?

Or gitd, what is this nike, we can't get jiggy with dis ish, ice like typical foams or gitd like typical IC, so purple upper, turquoise Nike check tells me that all the other lines and penny symbol will prob be turquoise as well giving them quite the diff from holos so I'm in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom