FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Hey all I've been MIA for a bit, but I've been feeling the gold and black foams in person. I might get them if they go on discount.

I think next year is the 20th anniversary of the Foam Pro's not sure if they came out 97 or the following year in 98, but I'm hoping Nike does release the OG's

And correctly too not like what they just did to my beloved Cobalt Barkley's :smh:

12/14
Would cop if they came in men's 12. :smh:
IMG_0529.JPG

https://renarts.com/products/copy-of-mens-nike-air-foamposite-one-copper-314996-007

Still have my Galaxies I paid a grip for so Im good lol.. but yes to the Volts.

Called Nike and they said the sizing of the women's Foamposite will go up to a size 12 which is a men's 10.5. I wonder is the shoe made narrower since it is a women's shoe or is it the same width as men's ?

im looking at these votes.. Realy.. we all just gonna vote for the same pairs that we got like 3 times already..lol

Man those are nice. Been waiting on some type of green foams since the army green ones.
me too.. and they fit pretty good.. i just got them size and a half (the mens and womens conversion is so weird).. they feel just like the mens ones..

Back
Top Bottom