FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
soleseriouss still didn't refund me for my 2 pre orders for the CNY...
and they don't answer my emails either...
shame on them
Is that the same company that was taking preorders for those limited 1s and asked for more money before shipping?

sooo it looks like the same amt of people who got oh galaxies will get the big bangs as well... fn nike

For what it is worth, the manager at the FTL near my office said they have gotten enough that it shouldn't be a problem in getting them. "Not exactly limited" were his exact words. We will see soon enough. It looks like I am going to take the L on the gold toes, so this is a good consolation prize.

There is no such thing as sorta limited any more. Even if the supply isnt limited, the reseller culture makes it almost impossible for the regular fan to pick something up. If there’s profit to be made (and you know everyone wants to capture some of that early galaxy resell magic), be prepared to put in work.
Should be called FTL jump through hoops not HOH and NikeLab 21 Massacre.

giphy.gif

There is no such thing as sorta limited any more. Even if the supply isnt limited, the reseller culture makes it almost impossible for the regular fan to pick something up. If there’s profit to be made (and you know everyone wants to capture some of that early galaxy resell magic), be prepared to put in work.
All of this...:lol: no such thing as an easy pickup anymore...|l

Did you use PayPal
of course

if you handled things via paypal youll have to open a case on pp and then soleseriouss will actually do something.
i paid via paypal...
finally now they refund me , but of course i done with them now....
they already canceled my latest order of the 12 ovo and now 2 orders for the foamposite cny...

Is that the same company that was taking preorders for those limited 1s and asked for more money before shipping?
seems like it ...
they just pre order any shoes that they see in sneakernews , doesn't metter if they can get it or not...
and they say "ALL PREORDERS ARE 100% GUARANTEED. " yeah right...
this is the last time i fall for it ....

they always cancel orders...
but if the customer will cancel orders they will take 20% fee
they doesn't deserve any customer ...

i ahte resellers.. i wish nike sold shoes like apple sold iphones. start limited then restock a cuple monts later for the smart people who wait for iphones

That Galaxy Foamposite release changed the game, ever since then it's been a real life struggle to get shoes you actually want without jumping through hoops.

The boom of social media has definitely hurt as now everyone and their mama wants to buy to resell.

That Galaxy Foamposite release changed the game, ever since then it's been a real life struggle to get shoes you actually want without jumping through hoops.

The boom of social media has definitely hurt as now everyone and their mama wants to buy to resell.
Naw galaxy foams release def didn’t change the game.

I'm curious what do you think did bigj505 bigj505

Main reason I mention the Galaxy Foamposite release was before then I can vividly remember being able to get South Beach LeBron 8s the fall before two months after release for a shade over retail on the resell market. I just remember that All-Star release in Orlando got so much media attention and after that it was like the wild wild west in the shoe game and since then it's been a crap shoot acquiring shoes without paying resell.

I'm curious what do you think did bigj505 bigj505

Main reason I mention the Galaxy Foamposite release was before then I can vividly remember being able to get South Beach LeBron 8s the fall before two months after release for a shade over retail on the resell market. I just remember that All-Star release in Orlando got so much media attention and after that it was like the wild wild west in the shoe game and since then it's been a crap shoot acquiring shoes without paying resell.
It was the concord XI release which kicked off the series of craziness.
The galaxy pack was just part of the aftermath.

Yeah I agree, but even before the OG Galaxy release you can see those no good dirty resellers were taking advantage... I blame bigj505 bigj505

Called my HOH, they said launch locator would be up Wednesday for the galaxies. Don't expect to get em with my 7-minute head start, but these don't seem crazy limited so hopefully resale won't be too bad.

Back
Top Bottom