FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I’ve had 10m head starts on everything I’ve wenr for and have yet to hit anything. Hopefully I get lucky on the foams and hit on the 3’s
This is my first time using this app reserve thing and the only reason is because I reaaaaally want these foams. Im in New Orleans where only 2 stores are getting them so it wouldn't hurt to have that 10.

I’d be really surprised if the big bangs aren’t on SNKRS at some point. Maybe not Sunday but if Nike doesn’t release em at all I’ll be surprised.

Swoosh Pack Foamposite Pros just sold out instantly on SNKRS and earlier today on FTL so these Big Bangs might indeed be hard to get.

Swoosh Pack Foamposite Pros just sold out instantly on SNKRS and earlier today on FTL so these Big Bangs might indeed be hard to get.

I don't know man... I saw on twitter last night about the removable swoosh foams on shoepalace and I add to cart and could have bought, but my sight are set on the BC3 for now before my girl kills me. I still have to return my extra pair of Vapormax's.

I was $110 short for Platinum status so i went out and bought some Paul Georges this morning and it's looking like my status won't be updated in time to reserve these Galaxys :frown:

Missed all the codes lol.. been messing around with JB for like 3 days.

Im not that interested in these though so its no sweat.. I still really want CNYs.

Back
Top Bottom