FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The homie @ventureblake looked out for me big time..
27879961_555528551485890_3846511683107291136_n.jpg

27879068_216888902193771_5917342439890223104_n.jpg

your second pic slanted bro.

They released online. During the all star game the house of hoops instagram took you to footlocker to buy them
Im aware of that, but they didnt do a real online release, it was through an ig link and I doubt they would restock through another event like that

Im aware of that, but they didnt do a real online release, it was through an ig link and I doubt they would restock through another event like that

If you were aware of that, you wouldn't have said they didn't release online when they did. They didn't release via snapchat, it took you to footlockers website.

You wouldn't have guessed that they were going to be released via house of hoops instagram, so how are you going definitely say they aren't releasing online again.

My stockx pair was authenticated and is on its way to me. One more step to go. While people knew this shoe was coming it seems like people are pleasantly surprised by them in hand, I missed out on the Galaxies so I'm glad I had a chance at these. Lastly, big ups and props to the seller that kept their word and sold below $390 as prices spiked and didn't "cheat" the system. Made their profit and met their obligation, not a fan of resale but part of the culture so I'm glad to meet it with people that stayed true to their word.

If you were aware of that, you wouldn't have said they didn't release online when they did. They didn't release via snapchat, it took you to footlockers website.

You wouldn't have guessed that they were going to be released via house of hoops instagram, so how are you going definitely say they aren't releasing online again.
I really dont wanted to argue and I dont care you know what you know and Ill know what I know it really isnt that serious

I wouldn’t be surprised if they popped up again but I’m trying to play it safe and get a pair in case they don’t.

Galaxy Zoom’s are so fire. I wore my pair for Super Bowl knowing the Eagles were gonna take the chip. Gonna add them to the regular rotation

I wouldn’t be surprised if they popped up again but I’m trying to play it safe and get a pair in case they don’t.
Thinking the same way....caved in and purchased a pair from StockX last night.

Sometimes the extra loot is worth not dealing with the headache. I was seriously disappointed when I saw they hit footlocker and I didn’t know.
I justified this purchase with all of your points, plus tax return and fantasy football payouts offset the non-retail price purchase.
While I traded 2001 AJ1s (Bred & Royal pairs) for my OG Galaxy's, I went the non-retail route acquiring Oregon Duck and Big Bang Foams.

Back
Top Bottom