FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
0277B46E-74BD-4E3A-B0E8-EF7F46812576.jpeg

Last edited:
agree with everything. i called them too. they are stupid and unhelpful, arrogant and useless. i would never use these Jokers again.

I assumed you had paid by 33 minutes past, so assumed you wouldn’t get cancelled. i carted at 8.28 managed to pay at 8.37, and i got cancelled. what actually happened was the Bots ate the stock 1 second after going live. then the real-time failed, and all of us were buying nonexistent pairs.

Is it humanly possible to cart one second in? Don’t think so, and therefore I think all those one second purchasers should get theirs cancelled instead. But I know no big company would do that. Sucks seeing people get their orders cancelled, worse feeling than getting a sold out screen since there aren’t any anticipations with that.

Is it humanly possible to cart one second in? Don’t think so, and therefore I think all those one second purchasers should get theirs cancelled instead. But I know no big company would do that. Sucks seeing people get their orders cancelled, worse feeling than getting a sold out screen since there aren’t any anticipations with that.

When I received the order and payment confirmation on Sunday I went to my marathon training, since I am running the Milan marathon on April 9th and believe it or not I beat my 30 kilometer time by 10 minutes. As Spike Lee/ Mars once said: "is it the shoes"? "It's got to be the shoes"!

You a lie

i gave away the one pair of pros i had, ultimately the nike check breaks up the design to much and makes them ugly, even liking the leather and wool/fleece pairs materials i'd never be able to bring myself to buy them because of the swoosh

FTL has them retail minus $55 when you use TAKE55 promo code until 3/9. Basically $187 with free shipping & tax added
Thanks, I had ordered them from Eastbay yesterday and just called to cancel because of your post. Just reordered them, saved money and got points.

i gave away the one pair of pros i had, ultimately the nike check breaks up the design to much and makes them ugly, even liking the leather and wool/fleece pairs materials i'd never be able to bring myself to buy them because of the swoosh
This. The check ruins the pros for me.

Back
Top Bottom