FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
these 2 stories are the only reason i still go to the mall 3-4x a wk, it is an excuse to put my shoes on, i spend most days in combat boots and deployments are worse 9-15mons of shoes piled up that i have to make time and excuses to wear, my wife and daughter hate the mall bcuz we go so much for no reason what so ever

Man, I dig how the abalones have the black bottom. Its like technically I like the icy soles better, but then I dont want to wear them. Foams with black bottoms you can wear in the damn rain, and just wipe them off and they look new. I am diggin black bottom foams, just because I will actually wear them. I think its time to get some more black bottoms...I might get the habeneros just because of the black bottoms.

I copped the habanero on Saturday forgot to post!! Definitely dope in person, blck sole foams last forever, was going to wait for disco but I had a gift card for ftl... (way different shade then metallic reds!!) 20181027_102519.jpg

just copped the coppers. Another one I like a lot, but will only sparingly wear because of both time and the clear bottoms.

hell no, rather have enough shoes so the soles dont get yellow. if you wear 2 pairs of shoes a week, its only 100 shoes to wear each pair once a year, or half that for twice.

Call me crazy, but I think the OG Galaxies will again.... Between the Magic Galaxy Uniforms and UCF having the uniforms. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nike do one of those, cute lil hide and go seek drops

Not computing. Not sure if people arent rounding, or what. Life is about rounding. Lol at calculators. Guys would make terrible consultants.

Back
Top Bottom