FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
100% true lol. I picked up my size 13 at the mall. I like these a lot. I'm hoping they sit for a week (doubt it in this size tbh), hoping I can use my $20 VIP discount on these to get a second pair. Paying $250 with tax stinks, but size 13's almost never go on sale unless they're a trash colorway nobody wants.

The 3M shows up in flash, pretty cool.

IMG_2837.jpeg

They remind me of Duck foams that I never could get my hands on.

They remind me of Duck foams that I never could get my hands on.

They definitely are cousins. The bottoms are similar (not exact) and they have a similar fit. The main difference on the 3M part is the Oregons have more 3M around, so it feels different to the touch and the black portion has more of a "shine" while the Nike check foams have a duller appearance.

IMG_2838.jpeg
IMG_2839.jpeg

They definitely are cousins. The bottoms are similar (not exact) and they have a similar fit. The main difference on the 3M part is the Oregons have more 3M around, so it feels different to the touch and the black portion has more of a "shine" while the Nike check foams have a duller appearance.

IMG_2838.jpeg
IMG_2839.jpeg

Thanks for the comparison. I just never wanted to drop the amount of money people were asking for size 15. I had a shot at retail when they dropped but didn't pull the trigger. Still mad at myself but live and learn.

Thanks for the comparison. I just never wanted to drop the amount of money people were asking for size 15. I had a shot at retail when they dropped but didn't pull the trigger. Still mad at myself but live and learn.

No problem bro. Yeah I love the Oregon foams and that's one of the only Oregon style of kicks that are "affordable" on the resale market, and prices are starting to come down on them. I wasn't able to get the original release unfortunately. I love mine but yeah they were still pricey and I'll wear them into the ground and get my money's worth.

I didn't see them on the sneakers app so bought them with the link provided by SamKQboro SamKQboro

Got 2 11.5 hopefully they don't cancel it due to me getting two pairs on the same order.

I didn't want to risk it.

I wore my swooshes today. I bought my normal size (13) and they were pretty broken in already. I did notice they were a dust magnet, dust sticking in the grooves. Hoping today is just an aberration or I'm gonna be cleaning these regularly.

Back
Top Bottom