FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
GyW2hs.gif

Niiiice
I remeber trying to get those red bottoms on sale at the outlets back when they still shipped out.

$89 plus shipping. Yep, I was able to grab a pair back then. Man those were the days. I remember seeing Carolinas and older pairs for cheap back in those days. If I only knew then

$89 plus shipping. Yep, I was able to grab a pair back then. Man those were the days. I remember seeing Carolinas and older pairs for cheap back in those days. If I only knew then
Around that time also i was able to get all lebron 4s shipped from outlets. All for less than 100. Even the bday ones with the case. Miss them days forbsure.

FR! I used to eat off phone orders back in the day. And yep! They had a full size run. Plus they were running a $20 off a $100 purchase
20201002_181011.jpg

Headed to check out my local outlet right now. But I already know they’re not gonna have them. I miss the $5 and $10 survey you could do on the bottom of the receipts too! Then I’d hit them with my military discount too

I need an 11 :frown:

I gave up hope that we would get the return of the true all black Foams. These might be the first time I double up, because it will probably be a decade before we get them again.

Back
Top Bottom