FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i could see cdg foams being dumb expensive...the af1 mid they did recently was 275, and foams already start at 220 so. i could definitely see this being ridiculously priced.

but I don't necessarily see this bringing foams back. cdg dunks didn't bring dunk hype., and I don't think an off white version would either (the models used in the 10, for example, were already popular except for the hyperdunk, and that didn't become a hypebeast fave). it would probably take a particular celebrity's cosign, like travis with dunks and kanyre with ultraboosts.

All Nike needs to do to revive foams is bring back the Galaxy and other classic colorways instead of this autofellatio stuff they’re doing with CDG.

I’m in for one. Looks good in a solid color, doubt they would work with funky color combos.

It seems like the NBA all star game will indeed be played and will be played in March, which would explain why they’re moving the releases back.

Back
Top Bottom