FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
watch several youtube videos, get some KO to practice on, if you master the technique on the KO proceed with caution to a real pair. I've never tried it but i've watched thousands of videos on shoe customization with soul swaps prob being the hardest of all customization

Haha. My bad on being vague, I have no intentions of doing it myself. I was going to pay a reputable sole swapper. My questioning was more along the line of how to prep for that.

Haha. My bad on being vague, I have no intentions of doing it myself. I was going to pay a reputable sole swapper. My questioning was more along the line of how to prep for that.

oh nothing just send them the shoes, though i think the common courtesy would be to make sure they're decently clean and don't stink

sole swaps are hell.

and its not making that much of a difference.

and you are gonna pay bigtime for the big bangs, and have to pay a good amount for a donor sole.

to each his own.

Big Bangs were actually gifted to me for a bet I won. Any foams yall would recommend for the clear/milky sole appearance that aren’t going for an arm and leg.

Big Bangs were actually gifted to me for a bet I won. Any foams yall would recommend for the clear/milky sole appearance that aren’t going for an arm and leg.
just look up on goat man. even a slightly used pair, or new with defects could work. i got ds pine greens for 200 and ds silver surfers for 188.

just search your foams, ur size, price lowest to highest and go from there

good come up by the way

1612218928676.jpeg

Need these in men’s!!! I know SOMEBODY has to know SOMETHING about this release! PO, anybody..?👀

Last edited:
I’ve got such high hopes that these release.. I’d even take them with a pack! Do both the Foamposite 1 Home PE and the Penny 1 Home white!

Back
Top Bottom