FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anfernee really killing us with all the heat he be rocking!!
Pretty dope he still rocks foams and Nike is giving him exclusives. He could be on his old man coach **** and wear some generic Nike’s or coach shoes (dress shoes, semi casual dress shoes).
I think he gets it that even though his players and HS recruits never seen him hoop, he’s still Penny F’ing Hardaway and there’s a prestige that comes with that, and the kids parents know what he was about on the court.

1612749509124.png

1612749671411.png

Tough.. if they dropped this week, they'd get ignored with the onslaught. IDK if Ill even be able to pick them up next month lol. I still have Stealths though so I'm mostly good.

I’m thinking about doing a custom, had my son do me a quick render but the idea is a black and silver version of the Memphis tigers using the anthracite as the base model and adding gloss metallic silver stripes.. Can anyone with better skills pull of the render? Thanks!
1612899290124.jpeg

Does anyone know when volts got pushed back too? There are already pairs selling on Stock X at crazy prices in mens sizes.

Back
Top Bottom