FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I've literally sat in a plane with boots and a m4 but foams are too much😂
Tell us you’re proud to serve without telling us you‘re proud to serve. JK. I’m AF vet too.

I think there’s levels to breaking in foams which is why there is Different views on wearing them for extended periods (airports). I also think because so many people have shoes they don’t wear their foams long enough to truly break them. My Big Bang foams are the first pair I’ve truly broken in. I’ve probably got 200 + plus miles on them. Even if you woulda asked me after the initial break in where they were still pretty comfortable, to wear them in the airport I would have chosen for something else. Now that they’re truly broken a lot of times they’re my go to’s if I will be walking or standing for a while.

Tell us you’re proud to serve without telling us you‘re proud to serve. JK. I’m AF vet too.

I think there’s levels to breaking in foams which is why there is Different views on wearing them for extended periods (airports). I also think because so many people have shoes they don’t wear their foams long enough to truly break them. My Big Bang foams are the first pair I’ve truly broken in. I’ve probably got 200 + plus miles on them. Even if you woulda asked me after the initial break in where they were still pretty comfortable, to wear them in the airport I would have chosen for something else. Now that they’re truly broken a lot of times they’re my go to’s if I will be walking or standing for a while.
Reminds me back in the day I used to sell lemonade at Mariners games… the vendors that would carry 20 LBs of lemonade on our head and run up and down the stadium stairs
I had a few beaters I wore and a couple were foams. OG pearls and OG black pros. This was in like 2003. I thought they felt great at the time. Comfy tanks. I can’t imagine doing that now

Still feel a way about not getting these 😩
C3101390-FF11-4985-A46A-6D031EFCCAD7.jpeg

I remember the photo I sent in for the paranormans. I was a toddler maybe 2/3 years old, and my dad snapped a pic of me wearing my older cousin's nikes. Thought I was a shoe in but nope

Dope thank you! All these years I could never figure it out. Funny enough I actually had a pair of the air max 2 strong retros, those must've dropped about 10 years ago. Never pieced the two together though.

Joints are legendary. Discovered them in college back in like 05 and copped a pair from a member here. I ended up letting them go for fear of crumbling. Those are high on my all time list.

Back
Top Bottom